Greetings Friends and Neighbors,
A reminder to young parents and to all those who care about our most precious resource, our children. Please discuss these fire safety tips with your children:
- Instruct your children how to report a fire or medical emergency by dialing 911
- Make sure
your babysitter knows to call 911 in event of a fire or medical emergency
- Develop a fire emergency escape plan with your entire family
- Instruct your children to get low and get out
- Explain "stop, drop and roll" in the event their clothing catches fire
- Do not hide under the bed or in a closet
- Do not return to the fire scene until told it is safe to return by fire personnel
Our numbers are small but our dedication to our community is larger than life itself. We are all volunteers. We are continuously training to maintain the level of professionalism that Orient deserves. Helped by your generous gifts, we will continue to respond to fire / medical emergencies and continue to offer both fire safety and CPR courses to the entire community. Let's all continue to protect all our children.
Donations: Please consider making a donation to the Orient Fire Department. Just click HERE for our easy and secure online portal; or by check in response to the letter mailed this August.
Support Us While You Shop:
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to the Orient Fire Department at no additional cost to you! Just go to smile.amazon.com
. On your first visit we hope you will select The Orient Fire Department as your designated charity.
With our sincere appreciation,
Chief Michael Prindle, Officers, Men and Women of the Orient Fire Department
We are an IRS SEC 501 (C)(3) not for profit organization. Donors are entitled to full tax benefit for their donation. Contribution of $250.00 or more will receive a confirmation letter for tax purposes.